Travel to Machu picchu on My Birthday



Visiting Machu picchu cusco on my 33 Birthday, was some special day for me, doble celebration !! A sunny day around this fantastic and magical place.

Hello travelers, I want to say this is my second travel to Machu picchu in Cusco. I was so excited to visit this wonder world in My Birthday, was so especial for me.

we bought a full journey in Lima for 400 dollars. then next day we drived to the Airport Jorge Chavez callao. the fly was fast one hour. we arrived in the morning to cusco, then we taked a taxi of the agency for 15 minutes we arrived to the Hotel in the near of the San Pedro Markt.

few hours later came a mini van to taking us to the tour to center Cusco and Sacsayhuaman. we visited the Principal church in Cusco. there we have seen a lot of beautiful painting and sculpture Art.

then we walked to the Qoricancha santury. we saw in there stones and gold of the Inkas. the tour was so good and always with a guide.

Finally we drove to Sacsayhuaman to see biggers stones, a stunning place in cusco, when you see this huge stones. so i felt like in a place of gigant.

Next day at the morning we drove to Ollantaytambo to taking the train to Aguas caliente, was an amazing journey. you can see a natural view with rivers and panoramic. two hours
later we arrived to Aguas caliente. then we have waited to take the mini van to Machu picchu.

Finally i was in Machu pichhu in the magical place of the Inkas. was so excited to been there on my birthday. i won´t never forget this day on my Life. Thank you guys, wait to the next adventure.


















Share:

0 Kommentare

My Recommend Four