Amazing adventure through Machupicchu



I was very excited about my first trip to the ruins of Machupicchu, Cusco. First list my backpack and more equipment for the photos, also the suits for the place.

My passion is to travel through many places and cities more if they are with an ansestral culture as wonderful as the Inca empire. so prepare my backpack with a lot of motivation and lead me to a new adventure but more that adventure a change of seeing the life to feel that powerful energy that transmits the Inca citadel.

Once in the city of Cusco, navel of the world as they call it. I felt very comfortable in a pleasant atmosphere with delicious Peruvian food and friendly people, there was also very good weather. for that date there were dances and parades for the festival of the sun or the Inti Raymi, which is celebrated every year in June. I stayed there for a week exploring Cusco, its cobbled streets, ancient churches and also climbed to the summit of Cusco to see the white Christ and ruins of Sacsayhuaman also see the spectacular view of Cusco, all those houses with typical roofs of the main city.





The next day I went to the sacred valley for an hour in a mini van, which pays 5 soles. after an hour of pleasant travel watching the wonderful landscape of the Andes we arrived at Pisac. Pisac is a very beautiful citadel of dream in the sacred valley with its narrow cobbled streets like that of the paintings of those, the first days in Pisac were fantastic. I was with some travel friends sharing stories and travel experiences. In Pisac I spent a week enjoying this beautiful city, the ruins and a pleasant stay


After two weeks of walking and enjoying the place, it was time to leave for Machupicchu with great excitement so I prepared my backpack and ready the camera. 
start the trip from pisac in a mini van to ollantaytambo. in ollantaytambo part train to machupicchu town or Aguas Calientes, a pleasant two-hour trip. after arriving in hot waters almost night there were many people celebrating a traditional party in the streets was also raining. but I just went to rest at the hotel and then got up early. The next day very early as at 5.00 am I went with my backpack to buy my ticket. 

After I went to buy tickets from the mini van that would take us to Machupicchu, it was a short 20 minute trip. at the entrance to Machupicchu my excitement grew and the place fabulous.





Finally of a long trip arrives at Machupicchu, there was that incredible image of the citadel of Machupicchu embodied in great photos and videos. I felt a great energy and a deep feeling of life. then we walked slowly through the citadel to see these enormous constructions with enormous stones and a fabulous architecture, constructions that no one can understand how man could build it, how they could take these enormous stones to the top of the mountain and put them stone on stone with so much perfection.

In machupicchu we saw the figure of the condor in stone and many places where the Incas made their ceremonies, was something enigmatic. in the top a citadel that the conquering Spaniards could not discover to loot it. where the Inca nobles lived to control the great Inca empire throughout South America. so an hour of travel was another my feeling of life to value what we have on earth, so with that feeling return to Aguas calientes to that little town where everyone leaves. 
being there to a thermal waters of the zone to relax and to see the night and to remember that unforgettable journey. I hope to have inspired you to visit this fantastic place and very mystical.


Video :






Welcome to Mahupicchu citadel 


























Aguas Calientes, Back to Cusco Cusco


Here in Aguas Caliente Town, Aguas Calientes mean ( hot springs ) so they do have hot springs in Aguas Calientes for 20 soles. People who are very exhausted or want to be renoveted by hiking or extencing walking can coming here to renoveted. The trail usually visit this place. not a very sophisticated place though. Even those who are tried walking Machupicchu may find this place useful.

The Hot spring is not far from the Town. This town is so small. From the Plaza de Armas can you take the Avenida Pachacutec to the north east. Go up the mountain, maybe in ten minutes you will reach the hot springs. I really recommend this place.

















Share:

0 Kommentare

My Recommend Four